The primary purpose of Dawson's Parent Outreach Program (POP) committee is to assist Administration in recruiting prospective families and developing a diverse student population representative of the Greater Las Vegas Area community. To support the School, members of the committee will:
- help identify and explore new reservoirs of potential students;
- serve as a resource of information to both prospective and new families;
- help families navigate the processes and procedures of the Dawson experience;
- provide information about the parent and student experiences;
- assist in creating partnerships with like-minded businesses to enhance the School's visibility in the community.