The primary purpose of Dawson's Parent Outreach Program (POP) committee is to assist Administration in recruiting prospective families, promoting the School brand and reputation, developing belonging within the Dawson community, increasing opportunities for alumni to connect, and creating opportunities for students and families to serve the Greater Las Vegas area. To support the School, members of the committee will:
- help identify and explore new reservoirs of potential students;
- serve as a resource of information to both prospective and new families;
- help families navigate the processes and procedures of the Dawson experience;
- provide information about the parent and student experiences;
- create opportunities for families to connect within and beyond the school community;
- develop networking and internship opportunities for alumni;
- assist in creating partnerships with like-minded businesses to enhance the School's visibility in the community.